Monday 30 July 2012

How Mark Cuban

Leave it to Mark Cuban to take a mighty NFL. I'm a, I'm all that. I love football. I see pros and cons with the option to give up an entire day each week.And if I am the way, I will continue to chill, he should join in this endeavor, Mr. Cuban.

But, in the direction of the league with a word of warning to the customer point of view, I,,. design clothing, he believes the market will create demand for football, he claimed that he exceeds the supply. But, he speaks of quality NFL football, this is a real need. If you want a lower quality of football fans, NCAA, high school, and is Pee wee or Pop Warner. Of course, I'm even CFL, Arena Football, and NFL Europe will not. My dollars and time, nobody came close to the NFL. Why? Best NFL players, bar none. It's not even close. Mr. Cuban probably considered this fact.Okay, here I give you the chance to fight against the monopoly of UFL module that there are a few ideas


Dirty Harry Callahan once said, first, "said a man came to know his limitations." , UFL, you know. Attract the best players in NFL. They have always, and they always will. Young children dream of playing their favorite NFL team, the Super Bowl. Even the mood for a few more dollars into the new draft choices, is to overcome that hurdle is much higher. I was accepted as an alternative to this UFL, but rather as a partner to market themselves. It is AAA football. Other major sports have seen, can be seen in this program a success. Is NBA CBA, MLB has its farm system. Two years to play at the same time, and most important game in the World Series and the NBA Playoffs before a ratings war, Do not smeared by the two leagues that are in Championship game.

Visit our website : http://daymondjohn.com/ for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment