Wednesday 22 August 2012

Biggest Marketing Mistakes


It looks like this: If I have 10 people to call me this week and I know that for those who see me every 1% of the market would call for me and I only have 1,000 people on the market. I The sound is not that difficult? Of course it is not ... if you're reaching out to over 1,000 people every week (# to contact media marketing) X (response rate) = # and.

The problem is that in hundreds of seminars that I've done, most people miss the point at all. They reported that they had sent out 100 letters and only one answer, so in their opinion, it does not work because they can not get them to 10, they missed the whole concept.
do not know what the response rate to your marketing tips - you always get the response of the market to find it.

So when you export market and have no clue of what your response rate, you do not know what to do in the world delivering?


Visit our website : http://daymondjohn.com/ for more information marketing coach

No comments:

Post a Comment