Wednesday 22 August 2012

marketing companies


How would you define "does not work" is just one part of your marketing may be defined as "not working" and that is when it costs too much to get customers. Notice I did not say what the cost of marketing. I'm talking about what it costs to get a customer. The decision not to send in this market is based on. "The fear of spending money" on a decision that should be made. "Dollars spent on marketing every time it is made of X dollars more" and then we need to know what X is,


if X is larger than the number accepted, we move forward no matter what. costly because it often generates more revenue than we try to look at it this way, if you can make 15% a year in the stock market you do. It is most certainly not going to .... I do not believe that for the money I put into my business, I see all the time, so I came out and 10-100 are always looking to invest their money. I am for the return of the greatest. If you start to manage your business in a way that will "Avoided cost" you will find the answer and to see a similar effect. So what does it cost to get a customer or not.

Is often the result of not knowing what it costs to get a lead or a customer or what the response rate to your marketing.


Click here to visit our http://daymondjohn.com/ for more details marketing companies

No comments:

Post a Comment