Tuesday 21 August 2012

Entrepreneur That Made Me Quit My Job

The first and most obvious reason may be the reason that I started to dream about is the money.So I ended up with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree and to get the hard earned money I thought my academic degree will get me. After all, I studied long and hard, and student debt accumulated in the process that I clearly grateful for a really good salary, right? Wrong! I have access to the market, I knew some friends with basic high school were paid nearly as much as I do!I realize that there is a basic requirement in comparison with offers even more important to get good masters. This is when I began to read about all the advantages of being an entrepreneur. It did not take me too much time to realize that not every person is really rich households. Many have college degrees, many do not. The only thing that matters is the ability to identify the needs of the market and the needs are great value.

 How do I get out of debt much more quickly than by holding on to the job security that will not get me a small raise every year, getting rich quick is the main advantage of being an entrepreneur that motivated me to leave. from work with my security. In fact, the only way to earn more money by staying an employee would have to get old! I can not change the world, I would not have it with my boss ... the only way to get a lot easier to get older. The advantage of becoming an entrepreneur is that it does not matter if you are 25, 40 or 60 years, or if you have a college degree or not. If you have a brilliant idea that you will benefit from it.



Visit our website : http://daymondjohn.com/ for more information how to become an entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment