Saturday 18 August 2012

Lessons On Entrepreneuring


It is true that few (if any) of them have done what I was trying to do before - or even know anyone with a remote. To put it another way, these people were offered advice from all my experience they never have! Over time and after some recovery, I learned to just "listen" to them without having to "listen" to what they say, and I find that better.


Thankfully, my extensive reading has helped me discover that I am not alone in feeling this way with those who suggest this. Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad books, Warner Books Edition, May 2000 (Page 154, paragraph 2) Write about the people he met people who have questioned his unorthodox investment strategy. As I explained, he said they had never done before and was confirmed to have someone to do it, why she / he should not! This is the right way.




Click here to visit our http://daymondjohn.com/ for more details an entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment